The Senate will convene at 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, April 22, 2015, or upon the Call of the President.
Saturday, April 18, 2015 Open Calendar
7th Week of 2015 Session - 13 Days until the End of Session
2015-16 State Budget
The Florida Senate's budget proposal for Fiscal Year 2015-16 provides unprecedented education funding and offers innovative solutions to Florida's health care challenges.
Work Plan Florida 2015
President Gardiner and Speaker Crisafulli’s joint priorities for the 2015 Legislative Session include: tax relief, developing a statewide water and natural resources policy, expanding education and employment options for people with disabilities, promoting adoptions and increasing investments and accountability in education.
Pathway to Economic Independence for People with Unique Abilities
The Senate unanimously passed legislation to improve and expand education and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Water and Land Conservation
The Senate Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation is currently taking public comment on the implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Amendment passed by Florida voters in November 2014.
- Senate Democratic Leader Arthenia Joyner Calls On Governor To Stop Latest Assault Against Healthcare Delivery In Florida April 16, 2015 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Senator Negron Announces Community College Partnership Agreement April 16, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Negron
- Senate Passes Legislation to Help Children in Foster Care Find Adoptive Families April 14, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- MEMO: Information on Senate Plan for Medicaid Sustainability April 14, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- Legislative Update From the Capitol Week Six (pdf) April 10, 2015 - Publication by Senator Joyner
- Legislative Update From the Capitol Week Five (pdf) April 10, 2015 - Publication by Senator Joyner
- Legislative Update From the Capitol Week Four (pdf) April 10, 2015 - Publication by Senator Joyner
- Legislative Update From the Capitol Week Three (pdf) April 10, 2015 - Publication by Senator Joyner