The Senate will convene on January 9, 2018, for the 2018 Regular Session.
Sunday, March 19, 2017 Open Calendar
2nd Week of 2017 Session - 50 Days until the End of Session
The Florida Senate and staff would like to wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Excellence in Higher Education
During the 2018 Legislative Session, the Senate is proposing policy enhancements and funding investments to elevate the prominence of state universities, while preserving access and increasing affordability for Floridians.
Interim Committee Meetings
The Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, January 9, 2018.
- This Week in the Florida Senate: November 13 -17, 2017 (pdf) November 17, 2017 - Publication by Majority Office
- Alachua Delegation Meeting Announced November 17, 2017 - Press Release by Senator Perry
- Senator Denise Grimsley Files ‘Florida Call-Blocking Act’ November 17, 2017 - Press Release by Senator Grimsley
- Senator Audrey Gibson with Andrew Coughlan, Former U.S. Army Soldier and Wounded Warrior Project Advocate (pdf) November 14, 2017 - Publication by Senator Gibson
- State Senator Passidomo Files Bipartisan Affordable Housing Legislation November 14, 2017 - Press Release by Senator Passidomo
- Senator Gibson and Darnell Barnes II, Senate District 6 2018 Arts in the Capitol Competition winner of J.E.B. Stuart Middle School. (pdf) November 9, 2017 - Publication by Senator Gibson
- This Week in the Florida Senate: November 6 -9, 2017 (pdf) November 9, 2017 - Publication by Majority Office
- Senator Hutson Files 2018 Gaming Reform November 9, 2017 - Press Release by Senator Hutson