The Senate will convene on Tuesday, April 4, 2017, at 1:30 p.m., or upon the Call of the President.
Sunday, March 19, 2017 Open Calendar
2nd Week of 2017 Session - 47 Days until the End of Session
|Amendment Information||Sort By Bill Number||Sort By Sponsor||Sort By Filed Date Time||Filed|
|3/19/2017 3:48 PM|
|3/19/2017 3:47 PM|
Strike All Amendment
|3/19/2017 3:34 PM|
The 2017 Legislative Session
Pursuant to Article III, Section 3 (b) of the Florida Constitution, the Legislature convenes on March 7, 2017, for the opening day of the 2017 Regular Session.
Excellence in Higher Education
The Senate is proposing policy enhancements and funding investments to elevate the prominence of state universities and increase their ability to compete as national destination institutions, while preserving access and increasing affordability for Floridians.
2016-2018 Senate Rules
On November 22, 2016, Senators unanimously adopted rules to govern the proceedings of Senate during the 2016-2018 Legislative Term.
- Senate Passes Comprehensive Gaming Legislation March 30, 2017 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate Budget Prioritizes Education: Unprecedented K-12 Per Student Funding, Key Investments in Higher Education March 30, 2017 - Press Release by President's Office
- Today we recognize the brave veterans of the Vietnam War. Thank you for you... March 30, 2017 - Photo by Senator Negron
- We welcome the Florida Commission on the Status of Women! #flsenate March 29, 2017 - Photo by Senator Negron
- Legislation to Keep BP Oil Funds in Northwest Florida Advances March 28, 2017 - Press Release by President's Office
- We welcome the University of Central Florida! #ucf #flsenate March 28, 2017 - Photo by Senator Negron
- Welcome Florida Gulf Coast University! #fgcu #flsenate March 28, 2017 - Photo by Senator Negron
- This Week in the Florida Senate: March 20 -24, 2017 (pdf) March 24, 2017 - Publication by Majority Office