(1) A limited partnership that has dissolved as the result of an event described in s. 620.1801(1)(a)-(d) and filed a certificate of dissolution with the Department of State may revoke its dissolution at any time prior to the expiration of 120 days following the effective date of its certificate of dissolution.
(2) Revocation of dissolution shall be authorized in the same manner as the dissolution was authorized.
(3) After revocation of dissolution is authorized, the limited partnership shall deliver a certificate of revocation of dissolution to the Department of State for filing, together with a copy of its certificate of dissolution, that sets forth:
(a) The name of the limited partnership.
(b) The effective date of the dissolution that was revoked.
(c) The date that the revocation of dissolution was authorized.
(4) If there has been substantial compliance with subsection (3), subject to s. 620.1206(3) the revocation of dissolution is effective when the Department of State files the certificate of revocation of dissolution.
(5) When the revocation of dissolution is effective, the revocation of dissolution relates back to and takes effect as of the effective date of the dissolution, and the limited partnership resumes carrying on its business as if dissolution had never occurred.