2012 Florida Statutes
571.08 Unlawful acts.—It is unlawful for any person:
(1) To remove or dispose of any hold order or any detained agricultural product or article by sale or otherwise without permission of the department or by order of court.
(2) To reproduce or use any seal of quality without license or in violation of the provisions of this part or rules adopted hereunder.
(3) To supply any seal of quality or reproduction of same to any unauthorized person.
(4) To make, reproduce, or use any seal of quality that is an imitation or counterfeit.
(5) To market any agricultural product with which an imitation or counterfeit seal of quality is used.
(6) To market any agricultural product with which a seal of quality is used unless the container of such product is labeled to indicate the name of the licensee.
(7) To fail to report the volume and kind of agricultural product on which a seal of quality has been used and make remittance of advertising and promotion fee when due as provided by rule.
(8) To mislead or deceive, use any imitation, counterfeit, or likeness of the seal of quality on any label, tag, seal, container, sign, or otherwise of any agricultural product of any kind or description for any purpose whatsoever or to mislead or deceive, use any emblem or counterfeit likeness thereof upon or in connection with any offer to sell or advertise for sale or use of any agricultural product of any kind or description which does not in fact lawfully bear a seal of quality.
(9) To fail to do any act required or to do any act prohibited by this part or rules adopted hereunder.
History.—s. 1, ch. 63-378; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 13, ch. 90-323.