2014 Florida Statutes
163.3251 Definitions.—As used in this section and ss. 163.3252 and 163.3253, the term:
(1) “Department” means the Department of Economic Opportunity.
(2) “Local government development approval” means a local land development permit, order, or other approval issued by a local government, or a modification of such permit, order, or approval, which is required for a manufacturer to physically locate or expand and includes, but is not limited to, the review and approval of a master development plan required under s. 163.3252(2)(c).
(3) “Local manufacturing development program” means a program enacted by a local government for approval of master development plans under s. 163.3252.
(4) “Manufacturer” means a business that is classified in Sectors 31-33 of the National American Industry Classification System (NAICS) and is located, or intends to locate, within the geographic boundaries of an area designated by a local government as provided under s. 163.3252.
(5) “Participating agency” means:
(a) The Department of Environmental Protection.
(b) The Department of Transportation.
(c) The Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, when acting pursuant to statutory authority granted by the Legislature.
(d) Water management districts.
(6) “State development approval” means a state or regional permit or other approval issued by a participating agency, or a modification of such permit or approval, which must be obtained before the development or expansion of a manufacturer’s site, and includes, but is not limited to, those specified in s. 163.3253(1).
History.—s. 2, ch. 2013-224.