As used in this chapter, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) “Authority” means the Control Release Authority.
(2) “Child care facility” has the same meaning as provided in s. 402.302.
(3) “Commission” means the Florida Commission on Offender Review.
(4) “Department” means the Department of Corrections.
(5) “Effective parole release date” means the actual parole release date as determined by the presumptive parole release date, satisfactory institutional conduct, and an acceptable parole plan.
(6) “Park” has the same meaning as provided in s. 775.215. (7) “Playground” has the same meaning as provided in s. 775.215.
(8) “Presumptive parole release date” means the tentative parole release date as determined by objective parole guidelines.
(9) “Provisional release date” means the date projected for the prisoner’s release from custody as determined pursuant to 1s. 944.277.
(10) “Qualified practitioner” means a social worker, a mental health counselor, or a marriage and family therapist licensed under chapter 491 who, as determined by rule of the respective board, has the coursework, training, qualifications, and experience to evaluate and treat sexual offenders; a psychiatrist licensed under chapter 458 or chapter 459; or a psychologist licensed under chapter 490.
(11) “Risk assessment” means an assessment completed by an independent qualified practitioner to evaluate the level of risk associated when a sex offender has contact with a child.
(12) “Safety plan” means a written document prepared by the qualified practitioner, in collaboration with the sex offender, the child’s parent or legal guardian, and, when appropriate, the child, which establishes clear roles and responsibilities for each individual involved in any contact between the child and the sex offender.
(13) “School” has the same meaning as provided in s. 775.215.
(14) “Secretary” means the Secretary of Corrections.
(15) “Tentative release date” means the date projected for the prisoner’s release from custody by virtue of gain-time granted or forfeited pursuant to s. 944.275(3)(a).