SB 2796: Operating Trust Fund/Executive Office of Governor [WPSC]
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Ring
Operating Trust Fund/Executive Office of Governor [WPSC]; Creates the Operating Trust fund within the Executive Office of the Governor. Provides for the purpose of the trust fund and sources of funds. Provides for future review and termination or re-creation of the trust fund.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Introduced -SJ 00407; Referred to General Government Appropriations -SJ 00407
• On Committee agenda-- General Government Appropriations, 04/06/10, 3:15 pm, 401-S
• Favorable by- General Government Appropriations; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 00524
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00524
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00700
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00738; Passed; YEAS 32 NAYS 2 -SJ 00738
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.