CS/SB 708: Disposition of Human Remains [CPSC]
GENERAL BILL by Military Affairs and Domestic Security ; Baker ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Storms ; Smith ; Fasano ; Ring ; Villalobos ; Lynn ; Lawson ; Dockery ; Gaetz ; Crist
Disposition of Human Remains [CPSC]; Revises the term "legally authorized person" for purposes of the Florida Funeral, Cemetery, and Consumer Services Act.
Last Action: 4/30/2010 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1152 (Ch. 2010-125)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Military Affairs and Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/03/10, 3:15 pm, 412-K
• Introduced, referred to Banking and Insurance; Military Affairs and Domestic Security; General Government Appropriations -SJ 00053; On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/03/10, 3:15 pm, 412-K
• Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Banking and Insurance (123612); YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 00189
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Military Affairs and Domestic Security -SJ 00189
• On Committee agenda-- Military Affairs and Domestic Security, 03/17/10, 8:30 am, 37-S
• CS by Military Affairs and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 00270; CS read 1st time on 03/18/10 -SJ 00272; Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: General Government Appropriations; Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 00299
• Placed on Special Order Calendar; Read 2nd time -SJ 00509
• Read 3rd time -SJ 00517; CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 00517
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1152 (Ch. 2010-125)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.