CS/SB 376: Tax on Sales, Use, and Other Transactions
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax ; Gaetz ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Negron ; Oelrich ; Hays
Tax on Sales, Use, and Other Transactions; Provides definitions relating to the tourist development tax, the transient rentals tax, the convention development tax, and a municipal resort tax. Authorizes the Department of Revenue to compensate county governments for providing certain information to the department. Specifies a payment amount, etc.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died on Calendar
Location: On Special Order Calendar
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Budget; Rules -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/08/11, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/21/11, 1:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable with 2 amendment(s) by Community Affairs (964784, 741410); YEAS 5 NAYS 2 -SJ 117
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Amendments)
• Now in Budget -SJ 117
• Introduced -SJ 36
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 338
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 04/06/11, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 4 NAYS 3 -SJ 461
• CS by Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 462
• Now in Budget -SJ 461
• Withdrawn from Budget with subcommittee recommendation -SJ 968
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• Withdrawn from Rules
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/05/11
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/06/11
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.