SB 550: Repealing Budget Provisions
GENERAL BILL by Hays
Repealing Budget Provisions; Deletes certain budget summary requirements. Repeals a provision relating to Mobility 2000 funding. Conforms cross-references.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Budget
Location: In committee/council (BC)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Budget (BC)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Transportation; Budget -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 02/22/11, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 117
• Now in Budget -SJ 117
• Introduced -SJ 48
• Also referred to Rules -SJ 461
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/13/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/14/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/15/11, 9:15 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Received
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 04/15/11, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Budget
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.