CS/SB 560: Sale of Advertising
GENERAL BILL by Transportation ; Wise
Sale of Advertising; Cites this act as the "John Anthony Wilson Bicycle Safety Act." Provides for the Department of Environmental Protection to enter into concession agreements for naming rights of state greenway and trail facilities or property or commercial advertising to be displayed on state greenway and trail facilities or property. Provides for distribution of proceeds from such concession agreements.
Last Action: 5/7/2011 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Transportation; Commerce and Tourism; Budget -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/09/11, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/22/11, 1:15 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 03/29/11, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 323
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Remaining references corrected to Commerce and Tourism; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 355
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 323
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 339
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 04/12/11, 9:15 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 469
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 469
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.