CS/SM 1654: Educational Programs Beyond the Secondary Level
MEMORIAL by Higher Education ; Wise
Educational Programs Beyond the Secondary Level; Notifies the Federal Government of colleges and universities in this state which are authorized to operate educational programs beyond the secondary level.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Higher Education (HE)
• Referred to Higher Education -SJ 188
• Introduced -SJ 188
• On Committee agenda-- Higher Education, 04/04/11, 3:15 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Higher Education; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 408
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 408
• CS by Higher Education read 1st time -SJ 412
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• CS adopted; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 515
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1018
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/11
• Received -HJ 1018
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1067
• CS adopted -HJ 1067
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.