HB 7001: Growth Management
GENERAL BILL by Community and Military Affairs Subcommittee ; Workman ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Dorworth
Growth Management; Reenacts provisions of law relating to growth management, portions of which were amended, created, or repealed by ch. 2009-96, Laws of Florida; provides for retroactive operation with respect to such portions.
Last Action: 4/27/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-14
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 142
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/25/11, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• Favorable by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 5 -HJ 151
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 151
• Introduced -HJ 142
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/15/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 226
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 243
• Passed; YEAS 79 NAYS 36 -HJ 243
• Reconsidered -HJ 245
• Passed; YEAS 80 NAYS 39 -HJ 245
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 295
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 295
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Budget -SJ 298
• Substituted for SB 174 -SJ 298
• Read 2nd time -SJ 298
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 306
• Passed; YEAS 30 NAYS 7 -SJ 306
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 447
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 740
• Approved by Governor -HJ 838
• Chapter No. 2011-14
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.