CS/CS/HB 373: Environmental Permits
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Glorioso ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Williams, T.
Environmental Permits; Provides for entity created by special act, local ordinance, or interlocal agreement of county or municipality to receive certain reduced or waived permit processing fees; requires that DEP initiate rulemaking to adopt general permit for stormwater management systems serving airside activities at airports; authorizes certain municipalities & counties to adopt stormwater adaptive management plans & obtain conceptual permits for urban redevelopment projects; requires challenge to consolidated environmental resource permit or associated variance or any sovereign submerged lands authorization proposed or issued by DEP in connection with specified deepwater ports to be conducted pursuant to specified summary hearing provisions & within certain timeframe; provides that administrative law judge's decision is recommended order & does not constitute final agency action of DEP; requires DEP to issue final order within certain timeframe, etc.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 503 (Ch. 2012-205), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), SB 1998 (Ch. 2012-128)
Location: In committee/council (EP)
Bill Text: PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Transportation (TR)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/11/12, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 37
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 228
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 246
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 221
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/25/12, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 299
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 297
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 288
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 723
• Amendment(s) adopted (100885, 586519) -HJ 724
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 773
• Amendment(s) adopted (222527) -HJ 773
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 110 NAYS 5 -HJ 773
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 841
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Community Affairs; Transportation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 841
• Died in Environmental Preservation and Conservation, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/CS/HB 503 (Ch. 2012-205), CS/CS/CS/HB 599 (Ch. 2012-174), SB 1998 (Ch. 2012-128)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.