CS/CS/HB 1119: New Markets Development Program
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Finance and Tax Committee ; Crisafulli ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brodeur ; Burgin ; Corcoran ; Costello ; Ford ; Fullwood
New Markets Development Program; Revises limits on tax credits that may be claimed by qualified community development entities under New Markets Development Program; revises restrictions on qualified community development entity's making of cash interest payments on certain long-term debt securities.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Bill Text: PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (BFT)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 109
• Introduced -HJ 109
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee, 01/17/12, 12:30 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 238
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 238
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/01/12, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 456
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee read 1st time -HJ 448
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 631
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 02/17/12, 8:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 686
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 682
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 679
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 729
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 779
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 779
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 827
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Budget Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Budget -SJ 827
• Died in Commerce and Tourism, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7087 (Ch. 2012-32)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.