CS/CS/HB 1379: Water and Wastewater Utilities
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Energy and Utilities Subcommittee ; Brodeur
Water and Wastewater Utilities; Creates Study Committee on Investor-Owned Water & Wastewater Utility Systems; provides for certain assistance & funding; provides for committee report & recommendations & future termination.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 Senate - Died in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1389 (Ch. 2012-187)
Location: In committee/council (CU)
Bill Text: PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
- Budget (BC)
• Introduced -HJ 136
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 215
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 01/31/12, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 456
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 450
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/16/12, 11:30 am, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 684
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 682
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 680
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/22/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 713
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 761
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 761
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 830
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; Budget -SJ 830
• Died in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1389 (Ch. 2012-187)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.