HB 1393: Taxation Of Transient Rentals
GENERAL BILL by Brodeur ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ingram
Taxation Of Transient Rentals; Defines terms "total rental charged," "total consideration," "consideration," & "rent" for purposes relating to tax on sales, use, & other transactions, tourist development tax, tourist impact tax, convention development tax, & municipal resort tax on rental of transient accommodations.
Last Action: 3/9/2012 House - Died in Finance and Tax Committee
Location: On agenda (FTC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 137
• Referred to Finance and Tax Committee; Business and Consumer Affairs Subcommittee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 215
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 01/26/12, 2:30 pm, Morris Hall --Temporarily deferred
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/15/12, 8:00 am, 404 HOB --Temporarily deferred
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 02/21/12, 3:00 pm, 404 HOB --Temporarily deferred
• Died in Finance and Tax Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.