CS/CS/SB 1408: Timeshares
GENERAL BILL by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Gardiner
Timeshares; Revising the purposes of ch. 721, F.S., to include the provision of certain disclosure; deleting a provision requiring resale service providers to provide certain fee or cost and listing information to timeshare interest owners; specifying information a resale service provider must provide to the consumer timeshare reseller; prohibiting unlicensed resale service providers from engaging in certain activities; providing that the provision of resale advertising services in this state constitutes operating, conducting, engaging in, or carrying on a business or business venture for purposes relating to jurisdiction of the courts of this state, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1001 (Ch. 2012-76) -SJ 1007
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations (BGA)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Budget -SJ 151
• Introduced -SJ 151
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 01/26/12, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 290
• Now in Budget -SJ 280
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations -SJ 303
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations, 02/28/12, 10:45 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 743
• Now in Budget -SJ 743
• CS/CS by Budget Subcommittee on General Government Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 755
• Withdrawn from Budget -SJ 805
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 805
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 1006
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 1001 -SJ 1007
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1001 (Ch. 2012-76) -SJ 1007
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.