SB 608: Florida Healthy Kids Corporation
GENERAL BILL by Flores
Florida Healthy Kids Corporation; Revising the membership of the board of directors of the Florida Healthy Kids Corporation to include a member nominated by the Florida Dental Association and appointed by the Governor, etc.
- Health Regulation (HR)
• Referred to Health Regulation -SJ 52
• On Committee agenda-- Health Regulation, 12/07/11, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Health Regulation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 111
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/10/12
• Introduced -SJ 52
• Read 2nd time -SJ 11
• Read 3rd time -SJ 11
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 11
• Immediately certified -SJ 11
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1101
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/12
• Received -HJ 1101
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1117
• Substituted for HB 519 -HJ 1118
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1161
• Passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1161
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 958
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-42
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.