CS/HB 967: Relief/Kristi Mellen/North Broward Hospital District
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Civil Justice Subcommittee ; Diaz
Relief/Kristi Mellen/North Broward Hospital District; Provides for relief of Kristi Mellen as personal representative of Estate of Michael Munson, deceased, by North Broward Hospital District; provides for appropriation to compensate estate & statutory survivors for wrongful death of Michael Munson as result of negligence of NBHD; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: $2,800,000
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 95
• Introduced -HJ 95
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 02/17/12, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 2 -HJ 685
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 689
• CS by Civil Justice Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 678
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 02/24/12, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 835
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 835
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1057
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1091
• CS passed; YEAS 104 NAYS 9 -HJ 1092
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 824
• Referred to Rules -SJ 824
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 954
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 954
• Substituted for SB 70 -SJ 954
• Read 2nd time -SJ 954
• Amendment(s) adopted (560400) -SJ 954
• Read 3rd time -SJ 954
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 3 -SJ 954
• In returning messages
• Amendment(s) to Senate amendment(s) adopted (333797) -HJ 1187
• Concurred in Senate amendment(s) as amended (560400) -HJ 1187
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 8 -HJ 1187
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (333797) -SJ 1405
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 3 -SJ 1405
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1713
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2012-250
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.