CS/SB 224: Florida Small Business Development Center Network
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Detert
Florida Small Business Development Center Network; Requiring the statewide director and the network to operate the program in compliance with federal laws and regulations and a Board of Governors regulation; requiring businesses that receive support services to participate in certain assessments; requiring the network to provide a match equal to certain state funding; requiring the statewide director to coordinate with the host institution to establish a pay-per-performance incentive; prohibiting certain regional small business development centers from receiving funds, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2013-39)
Location: In messages from Senate
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/22/13, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/12/13, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 114
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 114
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/07/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 21
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 196
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 196
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 199
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 228
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 260
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 261
• In Messages
• Died in Messages, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7007 (Ch. 2013-39)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.