CS/SB 264: Firesafety Devices
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Hays
Firesafety Devices; Requiring certain battery-operated smoke alarms to meet specified standards, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Commerce and Tourism
Location: In committee/council (CM)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Commerce and Tourism; Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/06/13, 10:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -SJ 113
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Commerce and Tourism -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 24
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 107
• Died in Commerce and Tourism
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.