CS/HB 623: Wine
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Artiles ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fresen ; Moskowitz ; Young
Wine; Provides exception to maximum allowable capacity for individual containers of wine sold in this state; provides that wine sold or offered for sale by specified vendors shall be in unopened original container.
Last Action: 6/17/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-199
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 68
• Introduced -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee, 03/07/13, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Business and Professional Regulation Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 3 -HJ 203
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 203
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 03/14/13, 1:30 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 272
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 270
• CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 265
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 297
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 321
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 291
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 291
• Withdrawn from Regulated Industries; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 542
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 542
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 658 -SJ 542
• Read 2nd time -SJ 542
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 647
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 647
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-199
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.