The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/HB 625: Physician Assistants
GENERAL BILL by Health Quality Subcommittee ; Renuart ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Perry ; Pigman ; Watson, C.
Physician Assistants; Authorizes supervisory physician to delegate to licensed physician assistant authority to order medications for supervisory physician's patient during his or her care in a facility licensed under ch. 395, F.S.; provides that order is not a prescription; authorizes licensed physician assistant to order medication under direction of the supervisory physician.
Last Action: 4/29/2013 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 398 (Ch. 2013-127) -HJ 964
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 68
• Introduced -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/12/13, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 240
• Original reference(s) removed: Rulemaking Oversight and Repeal Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 270
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 270
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/22/13, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 333
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 333
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/13
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 398 -HJ 964
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 398 (Ch. 2013-127) -HJ 964
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.