HB 709: Health Care Clinics
GENERAL BILL by Diaz, J.
Health Care Clinics; Provides that specified federal certification exempts health care clinic from certain state licensure requirements; provides timeframe within which clinic must qualify for exemption; provides exception from timeframe for clinics owned by single legal entity under certain circumstances.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee
Location: In committee/council (IBS)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 76
• Introduced -HJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/13/13, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 242
• Now in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee -HJ 242
• Died in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.