CS/HB 1071: Health Care Accrediting Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Health Innovation Subcommittee ; Antone ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell
Health Care Accrediting Organizations; Conforms provisions to revised definition of term "accrediting organizations," as amended by s. 4, ch. 2012-66, LOF, for purposes of hospital licensing & regulation by AHCA; specifies accrediting agencies for physical therapist assistant programs.
• Introduced -HJ 106
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 199
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/28/13, 8:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 385
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 381
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 402
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 402
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/16/13, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 665
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 665
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 717
• Amendment(s) adopted (199431) -HJ 718
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 815
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 816
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 588
• Received -SJ 588
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 726
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 726
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 594 -SJ 726
• Read 2nd time -SJ 726
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 797
• CS passed; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 797
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1029
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-93
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.