CS/CS/HB 1091: Banking
GENERAL BILL by Regulatory Affairs Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Mayfield
Banking; Clarifies that institution may impose fee for settlement of check; provides legislative intent; provides that financial institution is not civilly liable solely for extending loan or line of credit.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Banking and Insurance
Bill Text: PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Introduced -HJ 107
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 199
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 287
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 283
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 305
• Now in Regulatory Affairs Committee -HJ 305
• On Committee agenda-- Regulatory Affairs Committee, 04/16/13, 9:00 am, 404 HOB
• CS/CS by- Regulatory Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 702
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Regulatory Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 695
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 735
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 855
• Amendment(s) adopted (292021) -HJ 855
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 867
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 867
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 709
• Received -SJ 709
• Died in Banking and Insurance
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.