HB 1157: Health Flex Plans
GENERAL BILL by Powell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Campbell ; Kerner ; Patronis ; Rooney
Health Flex Plans; Revises definition of terms "health care coverage" or "health flex plan coverage" to include certain specified benefits; deletes section's expiration date.
Last Action: 5/30/2013 - Chapter No. 2013-94
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 114
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/19/13, 2:00 pm, 306 HOB
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 280
• Now in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee -HJ 280
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/28/13, 8:00 am, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 374
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 374
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 437
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 437
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 633
• Amendment(s) adopted (592817) -HJ 634
• Read 3rd time -HJ 634
• Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 1 -HJ 635
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Community Affairs -SJ 510
• Received -SJ 510
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Community Affairs -SJ 553
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 553
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1128 -SJ 553
• Read 2nd time -SJ 533
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 656
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 656
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 910
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-94
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.