HB 1167: Relief/Abbott/Palm Beach County School Board
CLAIMS/LOCAL BILL by Raburn
Relief/Abbott/Palm Beach County School Board; Provides for relief of Carl Abbott by Palm Beach County School Board; provides for appropriation to compensate Carl Abbott for injuries sustained as result of negligence of Palm Beach County School District; provides limitation on payment of fees & costs. CLAIM: Indeterminate
Last Action: 5/3/2013 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 114
• Referred to Select Committee on Claim Bills; Judiciary Committee -HJ 200
• On Committee agenda-- Select Committee on Claim Bills, 04/10/13, 1:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by Select Committee on Claim Bills; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -HJ 473
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 473
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/16/13, 2:00 pm, 404 HOB
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 2 -HJ 665
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 665
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.