SM 1266: United States 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers
MEMORIAL by Soto ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Gaetz ; Abruzzo ; Altman ; Bean ; Benacquisto ; Bradley ; Brandes ; Braynon ; Clemens ; Dean ; Detert ; Evers ; Galvano ; Garcia ; Gardiner ; Gibson ; Grimsley ; Hays ; Hukill ; Joyner ; Latvala ; Lee ; Legg ; Margolis ; Montford ; Negron ; Richter ; Ring ; Sachs ; Simmons ; Simpson ; Smith ; Sobel ; Stargel ; Thompson ; Thrasher
United States 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers; Urging the President and the Congress of the United States to award the Congressional Gold Medal to the United States 65th Infantry Regiment, the Borinqueneers, etc.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
• Referred to Military Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 03/20/13, 3:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 240
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 240
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 269
• Amendment(s) adopted (123664) -SJ 270
• Adopted as amended -SJ 270
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 693
• Received -HJ 693
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/13
• Substituted for CS/HM 1087 -HJ 766
• Read 2nd time -HJ 766
• Adopted -HJ 766
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 591
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.