CS/SB 322: Eminent Domain Proceedings
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Brandes
Eminent Domain Proceedings; Revising the distribution of interest on certain deposits held by clerks of court in eminent domain proceedings, etc.
Last Action: 4/4/2013 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 179 (Ch. 2013-23) -SJ 300
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Judiciary; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/19/13, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 113
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/07/13, 8:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 28
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 108
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 156
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 156
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/14/13, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 208
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 208
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/19/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 228
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 300
• Substituted CS/HB 179 -SJ 300
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 179 (Ch. 2013-23) -SJ 300
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.