The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 326: Powers and Duties of the Department of Environmental Protection
GENERAL BILL by Hays
Powers and Duties of the Department of Environmental Protection; Removing an obsolete reference for purposes of calculating the reimbursement for transportation and utility crossings of greenways lands in Marion County; repealing a specified provision relating to additional powers and duties of the Department of Environmental Protection to dispose of surplus lands that were for the construction, operation, or promotion of a canal across the peninsula of the state and refund payments to counties, etc.
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/06/13, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 112
• Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 03/06/13, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 28
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/13/13, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 210
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 210
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/21/13, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 239
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/13
• Read 2nd time -SJ 266
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 307
• Passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 307
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 970
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/13
• Received -HJ 970
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1009
• Substituted for CS/HB 4007 -HJ 1009
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1041
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1041
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 986
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-231
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.