CS/SB 1094: Aquatic Preserves
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean
Aquatic Preserves; Creating the Nature Coast Aquatic Preserve; designating the preserve for inclusion in the aquatic preserve system; outlining the authority of the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund in respect to the preserve; requiring the board to adopt rules to carry out this section; prohibiting the establishment and management of the preserve from infringing upon the riparian rights of upland property owners adjacent to or within the preserve, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/06/14, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 88
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 206
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 227
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 206
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/17/14, 2:45 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 262
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 262
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.