CS/SM 1174: Carbon Dioxide Emissions Guidelines
MEMORIAL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Gibson
Carbon Dioxide Emissions Guidelines; Urging Congress to direct the United States Environmental Protection Agency to use specified criteria in developing guidelines for regulating carbon dioxide emissions from existing fossil-fueled electric generating units, etc.
Location: Filed with Secretary of State
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 94
• Introduced -SJ 94
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/26/14, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 356
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 356
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 04/01/14, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 355
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 355
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 366
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/14
• Read 2nd time -SJ 571
• CS adopted -SJ 571
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 946
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 947
• Read 2nd time -HJ 947
• CS adopted -HJ 947
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 1037
• Signed by Officers and filed with Secretary of State
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.