CS/SB 1424: Regulation of Summer Camps
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Clemens
Regulation of Summer Camps; Requiring the Department of Children and Families to create an online registry of persons who have passed the background screening requirements for employment in summer camps; authorizing the department to adopt rules, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 04/08/14, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 459
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 459
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 625
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.