CS/SB 540: State-Operated Institutions Inmate Welfare Trust Fund/Department of Corrections
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Evers
State-Operated Institutions Inmate Welfare Trust Fund/Department of Corrections; Creating the State-Operated Institutions Inmate Welfare Trust Fund within the Department of Corrections; providing a purpose, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/16/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 157
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 03/04/15, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 68
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 193
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 193
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/18/15, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 227
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 227
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/24/15
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 229
• Read 2nd time -SJ 251
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 300
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 300
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.