CS/CS/SB 680: Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Dean
Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission; Requiring that personal flotation devices be used in accordance with the United States Coast Guard approval label; authorizing citizen support organizations to receive funds from the commission if the organization provides services by contract under certain circumstances; revising the dates for tarpon tag validity; removing the income requirement for a restricted species endorsement on a saltwater products license; establishing penalties for the unlawful feeding of wildlife and freshwater fish, etc.
Last Action: 4/23/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7021 (Ch. 2015-161) -SJ 592
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 78
• Introduced -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/18/15, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 226
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 226
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 231
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/02/15, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 351
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 351
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/16/15, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/15
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 430
• Read 2nd time -SJ 592
• Substituted CS/HB 7021 -SJ 592
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7021 (Ch. 2015-161) -SJ 592
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.