CS/HB 7127: Higher Education
GENERAL BILL by Education Committee ; Higher Education and Workforce Subcommittee ; Rodrigues, R.
Higher Education; Revises provisions relating to apprenticeships, baccalaureate degree programs, career centers & charter technical career centers, applied technology diplomas, common placement test, specified accountability reports, & adult & workforce education programs.
Last Action: 4/28/2015 House - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7069 (Ch. 2015-6)
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 297
• Referred to Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee -HJ 343
• On Committee agenda-- Education Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/31/15, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Education Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 354
• Now in Education Committee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Education Committee, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS by- Education Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 522
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 522
• CS by Education Committee read 1st time -HJ 521
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7069 (Ch. 2015-6)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.