CS/SB 190: Conservation Easements
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Hutson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Margolis
Conservation Easements; Deleting a requirement that an exemption for a conservation easement must be renewed annually; providing that a property owner is not required to file a renewal application until the use of the property no longer complies with conservation easement requirements or restrictions, etc.
Last Action: 3/25/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-110
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 17
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 10/20/15, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 11/02/15, 1:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 126
• Introduced -SJ 17
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 109
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/15/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 217
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 234
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 634
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• Received -HJ 634
• Substituted for HB 501 -HJ 718
• Read 2nd time -HJ 718
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 737
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 737
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 732
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 1437
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-110
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.