The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/CS/SB 518: Special License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Fiscal Policy ; Transportation ; Soto ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Hutson ; Sachs ; Abruzzo
Special License Plates; Creating a special license plate for recipients of the Bronze Star medal; requiring any revenue generated from the sale of Woman Veteran license plates to be deposited into the Grants and Donations Trust Fund, instead of the Operations and Maintenance Trust Fund; requiring certain homes to deposit all moneys received from the sale of Woman Veteran license plates into the Grants and Donations Trust Fund, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Transportation; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Fiscal Policy -SJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Transportation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 128
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Introduced -SJ 38
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 125
• CS by Transportation read 1st time -SJ 115
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 247
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 247
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/28/16
• CS/CS by Fiscal Policy read 1st time -SJ 249
• Read 2nd time -SJ 270
• Amendment(s) adopted (563022) -SJ 270
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 270
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 284
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 284
• In Messages
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.