CS/SB 1038: Florida Statutes
REVISER'S BILL by Rules ; Simmons
Florida Statutes; Reenacting, amending, and repealing provisions that have expired, have become obsolete, have had their effect, have served their purpose, or have been impliedly repealed or superseded; correcting grammatical, typographical, and like errors, etc.
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Rules -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/14/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• Introduced -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/20/16, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 222
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 222
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/21/16
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 229
• Read 2nd time -SJ 237
• Read 3rd time -SJ 237
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 237
• Immediately certified -SJ 238
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 245
• Received -HJ 245
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/26/16
• Substituted for HB 7049 -HJ 267
• Read 2nd time -HJ 267
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 293
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 294
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 321
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -SJ 433
• Approved by Governor -SJ 494
• Chapter No. 2016-10
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.