SB 1228: Cottage Food Operations
GENERAL BILL by Detert
Cottage Food Operations; Increasing the annual gross sales limitation for exempting cottage food operations from certain food and building permitting requirements, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Fiscal Policy
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Fiscal Policy -SJ 93
• Introduced -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/25/16, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 6 NAYS 1 -SJ 245
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 02/11/16, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 425
• Died in Fiscal Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.