SB 88: Gold Star License Plates
GENERAL BILL by Simpson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Altman ; Sachs
Gold Star License Plates; Including certain individuals as qualified for issuance of a Gold Star license plate, etc.
- Transportation (TR)
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Transportation; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Fiscal Policy -SJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 11/04/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 126
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 126
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 11/17/15, 1:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 125
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 125
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 12/03/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/13/16
• Introduced -SJ 10
• Read 2nd time -SJ 174
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 213
• Passed; YEAS 33 NAYS 0 -SJ 213
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 892
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
• Received -HJ 892
• Read 2nd time -HJ 925
• Substituted for HB 435 -HJ 925
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 942
• Passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 943
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 914
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-182
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.