CS/SB 90: Natural Gas Rebate Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simpson
Natural Gas Rebate Program; Authorizing the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to receive additional rebate applications from certain applicants; specifying preference for such applications, etc.
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 11/03/15, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 11/18/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 128
• Introduced -SJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/03/16, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 305
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/16
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 308
• Read 2nd time -SJ 339
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 398
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 398
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 823
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/16
• Received -HJ 823
• Read 2nd time -HJ 873
• Substituted for CS/CS/HB 285 -HJ 873
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 909
• CS passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 5 -HJ 910
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 836
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2016-183
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.