The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
CS/SB 92: Contaminated Sites
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Evers
Contaminated Sites; Revising the funding source of the principal of the Recovery Fund for the Deepwater Horizon incident; defining the terms “background concentration” and “long-term natural attenuation”; exempting nonprogram petroleum-contaminated sites from the application of risk-based corrective action principles under certain circumstances; providing that institutional controls are not required under certain circumstances if alternative cleanup target levels are used, etc.
Last Action: 2/11/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 100 (Ch. 2016-184)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 10
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 10/07/15, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 10/20/15, 3:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 6 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 11/19/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -SJ 128
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 128
• Introduced -SJ 10
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 107
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/10/16
• Read 2nd time -SJ 342
• Amendment(s) adopted (834888) -SJ 343
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 343
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 401
• Substituted CS/HB 351 (Died in House returning Messages) -SJ 401
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 100 (Ch. 2016-184)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.