CS/SB 14: Relief of Lillian Beauchamp by the St. Lucie County School Board
CLAIM/LOCAL by Judiciary ; Steube
Relief of Lillian Beauchamp by the St. Lucie County School Board; Providing for the relief of Lillian Beauchamp, as the personal representative of the Estate of Aaron Beauchamp, by the St. Lucie County School Board; providing for an appropriation to compensate the Estate of Aaron Beauchamp for his wrongful death as a result of the negligence of the St. Lucie County School District, etc. CLAIM: $1,500,000.00
Last Action: 5/3/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 6529 -SJ 710
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 39
• Recommendation: Favorable with 1 amendment(s) by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 147
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/07/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 299
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 300, 478
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/17/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 1 -SJ 424
• Now in Rules -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 478
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 710
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 6529 -SJ 710
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 6529 -SJ 710
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.