CS/HB 313: Child Support
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee ; Daniels
Child Support; Provides additional circumstances under which obligor who fails to pay child support may avoid suspension of his or her driver license & motor vehicle registration.
Last Action: 3/23/2017 House - Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 450
Location: In committee/council (WMC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 53
• Introduced -HJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 03/20/17, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 407
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 399
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 450
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.