CS/CS/HB 397: Pub Rec/Victim of Alleged Sexual Harassment/Identifying Information
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Cortes, B. ; Gruters ; Jacobs ; Plakon
Pub Rec/Victim of Alleged Sexual Harassment/Identifying Information; Provides exemption from public records requirements for personal identifying information of alleged victim in allegation of sexual harassment; authorizes disclosure of such information in certain instances; provides for future legislative review & repeal of exemption; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 58
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 02/23/17, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 277
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 269
• Introduced -HJ 58
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 03/29/17, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 520
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 514
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 527
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/18/17
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 737
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 767
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 767
• In Messages
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 454
• Received -SJ 454
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 598
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 598
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 492 -SJ 598
• Read 2nd time -SJ 598
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 661
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 661
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1098
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-103
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.