CS/CS/HB 437: Pub. Rec./International Financial Institutions
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee ; Raulerson
Pub. Rec./International Financial Institutions; Provides exemptions from public records requirements for certain information held by OFR relating to international trust company representative offices, qualified limited service affiliates, & affiliated international trust entities; authorizes disclosure of information by office to specified persons; provides criminal penalties; provides future legislative review & repeal of exemptions; provides that certain exemptions from public records requirements for information relating to investigations, reports of examinations, operations, or condition, including working papers, & certain materials supplied by governmental agencies are exempt; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 62
• Introduced -HJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 03/20/17, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 407
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 400
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee -HJ 450
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 490
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 490
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/19/17, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 786
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 784
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/25/17
• CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 778
• Read 2nd time -HJ 836
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 876
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 876
• In Messages
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 486
• Received -SJ 486
• Withdrawn from Banking and Insurance; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 632
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 632
• Substituted for CS/CS/CS/SB 738 -SJ 632
• Read 2nd time -SJ 632
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 721
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 721
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1099
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2017-84
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.